Pages

Sunday 20 February 2011

Seventh Concept...

Here is Seventh Theme, it is slightly based on Darren Coates theme for iPhone called Teknologik, which was based on 6Mik's Whitoken iPod theme. (Side Bar)

Background, top bar, side bar (Weather, Apps) and bottom bar all done in Adobe Fireworks.

Home Screen Launcher: ADW Launcher EX
Grid Size: 10x10
Number of Screens
: 1
Widgets on Screen:

> Extended Controls
> Beautiful Widget - Tick Weather Theme
> BobClockD3 - Green (You can find it here at XDA)
> Desktop VisualizeR
> Smooth Calendar
> SiMi Folders



3 comments:

Sam said...

Hey there. Got linked to your site via XDA forums. Would you be kind enough to type up a tutorial on how you achieved this awesome design? I know my way around Photoshop and Fireworks, but I'm an Android semi-newbie. I've got everything you used downloaded and installed, just need help putting it all together.

PPCApache said...

Hey Sam

I will try and post a step by step over the next couple of days ok, cheers Jace

Sam said...

Thanks, man. I sure appreciate it. :)

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More